Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

United could make it interesting in theory if it involves Mason Greenwood and £100 million.
If we end up with Ten Hag (lets be honest, no one knows WTF is going on) I'd take £110million and Van De Beek.

At least, unlike Ollie at the wheel, Ten Hag would know how to utilise VDB.

It doesn’t on one level. Kane has more or less intimated I understand, that he wants to stay in England, which would mean a Top 4 rival. He’s hardly looking to move to Burnley or Southampton.
Kane can want what he likes. He ain't being sold to Chelsea or utd - Levy wont deal with either.
And it will cost Abu Dhabi city 150 million plus. Kanes here until Tottenham decide otherwise

"I'm just not really interested in individual awards any more"

Seems a bit light hearted for a player living imprisoned within Levy's Tottenham misery.

One might go as far as to suggest he's relatively happy. That he would consider a move to City should both clubs agree on a transfer, but not a level of desperation that's eating him inside more every minute closer to the transfer deadline we get.

I'm sure SkySports will comment on the 'little ones' comment on the eve of the Champions League final, whereas rival fans will be adamant the pool tile colour scheme is a statement of intent for the shirt colour he aims to be wearing come August.

If he's not going to sign a new contract then theres no point in keeping him around. Can't put up with this shit for another year, we need to rebuild now rather than delay the inevitable.

If he's not going to sign a new contract then theres no point in keeping him around. Can't put up with this shit for another year, we need to rebuild now rather than delay the inevitable.
Another fucking clueless idiot.
We have many so called fans that have no idea what they are talking about.

How about we rebuild the defence and midfield whilst keeping a goal-scoring machine for at least another season?

I would have agreed with you a week ago as I keep flip flopping on this but where are we going to find the finances to adequately rebuild the defence and midfield without selling Kane?

There's no point in shopping in the same market as we have been and keeping Kane because that currently has us in 7th.

I would have agreed with you a week ago as I keep flip flopping on this but where are we going to find the finances to adequately rebuild the defence and midfield without selling Kane?

There's no point in shopping in the same market as we have been and keeping Kane because that currently has us in 7th.
Well this is where ENIC need to put up or shut up. They have the money to carry out a rebuild without selling Kane.

I get where you're coming from though.

He already signed one. Why does he need to sign another. What shit is it exactly we need to put up with? Top goalscorer and assists? Are you ok?

He already signed one. Why does he need to sign another. What shit is it exactly we need to put up with? Top goalscorer and assists? Are you ok?

Mate seriously is there any fucking need? You do know that you can come on to a forum and have a conversation with people with differing opinions without resorting to strawman arguments or backhanded insults?

Back
Top Bottom