Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Didn't mean it like that. If Adebayor was our top scorer then he would have played. Going to Asia and Australia to play friendlies is clearly to expand and please the fan base over there.
I just thought when these games were arranged, there were pre agreed things like who will play in them. Just didn't think Harry would be part of that.

I just thought when these games were arranged, there were pre agreed things like who will play in them. Just didn't think Harry would be part of that.
Not sure how these deals look, but I know some sponsors in Finland and Estonia were pissed off after our friendly in Helsinki, when Celtic played their reserves and the manager stayed at home.

Can i just say, the malaysia and australia games, they were post season games. Not Pre-season. Can we all just make a little note of that please. Thanks. Post-season yeah. As in after the season. Cool, thanks guys.

They are pre-season as well.
No, no. They're post-season. They came immediately after the season. Hence the prefix "post"

Pre-season implies they occur immediately before the start of the season. Pre-season involves the preparation for the upcoming season, hence the prefix "pre".
At best they are Pre-pre-season. Although id say the pre-pre-season would be the break before the pre-season. So i guess they are pre-pre-pre-season. Or close season.

No, no. They're post-season. They came immediately after the season. Hence the prefix "post"

Pre-season implies they occur immediately before the start of the season. Pre-season involves the preparation for the upcoming season, hence the prefix "pre".
At best they are Pre-pre-season. Although id say the pre-pre-season would be the break before the pre-season. So i guess they are pre-pre-pre-season. Or close season.

I think the marketing department missed a trick there. Pre-pre-pre-season :levyeyes:

That's very subjective.

They are both after and before a season. Just like Holtby is both a Spurs and a Hamburg player.

Ah-haaa, the old 'Gremlins' debate again; "Don't feed 'em after midnight" they said...
but it's ALWAYS after midnight!!!! Just depends what midnight you're referring to!

Back
Top Bottom