Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You know I could understand this decision if we were playing say Argentinia in a competitive game and he was scared of upsetting the team balance and wanted to play just one trusted forward in Rooney.

However this is Lithuanian at home, what better time to blood the best english player this season. Kane doesn't need mental or physical protection, he loves the game and he is 21 not 17, it's obvious he's ready.

It's not surprising. Before England, Hodgson managed West Brom. He couldn't hack it at Liverpool and he didn't even last more than a year as Finland manager. What the fuck is someone that is clearly a bollocks manager and looks like an owl doing managing England?

Welbeck has scored 8 in 29 games this season. Kane scored 29 in 43. I'm no mathematician but one is clearly better than the other. I could give two shits about Welbeck being 'reliable' for England. Kane is the one in form and hasn't been given a shot in the national side. Yet another example of reputation over form. Hodgson is an absolute melt.

Back
Top Bottom