Going out in the 3rd Round

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If winning the cup isn't an option and we had to play this lot of twunts now, I'd rather beat them, resoundingly, with three sendings off for us (as Capoue, Sandro and Dembele - our most physically imposing players - take out six of their players with double leg breaks aplenty) before being unable to field a side with an average age above 14 for the fourth round.

It's got to be like finding out your only son is gay...?
No, not really.

protest-ef-this-guy.jpg

I
i see that cunt is at it again can someone smash his hands with a hammer http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...tt-in-taunting-Tottenham-fans-after-derby-win

It's not just the fans who are childish little Girl Trolls, the players are as well.
The only good thing about it is, while them Wank players are so obsessed with playing little Internet Pranks on us, they've taken their eye off the ball and gone 8/9 years without winning any Silverware... Let the little kids carry on.

Back
Top Bottom