Goal of the season?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's not over yet, but I figured I'd get this one going.

This might not have been the most important, but it was definitely one of the best looking.

This was absolutely my favorite though...

For me, undoubtedly Siggy's goal against Hull in the League Cup.

sigurdsson.gif

Incredible.

That one Paulinho put in to beat Cardiff in the beginning of the season wasn't much to look at but I almost flipped my coffee table over I was so excited about that one.

That one Paulinho put in to beat Cardiff in the beginning of the season wasn't much to look at but I almost flipped my coffee table over I was so excited about that one.

Same. Had the balcony door open that day as it was a pleasantly brisk early fall morning and I probably made every dog in the apartment complex shit themselves with how loudly I reacted to that goal.

Back
Top Bottom