Georges-Kévin N'Koudou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hope it's just Marseille waiting for a replacement and the reason it's taking so long is because Njie is actually staying now.

Looks like its finally happening. Don't know much about the guy other than what I have read here but trust the team to make sound buys. Still think we didn't see the best of Clinton and would have ideally like to have seen him given another season.
Why is it though that our transfers take far longer to finally go through than any other team. I read about Clinton's possible work permit issues holding this one up but it happens time and time again and I'm curious if we do anything differently that makes it so?

Looks like its finally happening. Don't know much about the guy other than what I have read here but trust the team to make sound buys. Still think we didn't see the best of Clinton and would have ideally like to have seen him given another season.
Why is it though that our transfers take far longer to finally go through than any other team. I read about Clinton's possible work permit issues holding this one up but it happens time and time again and I'm curious if we do anything differently that makes it so?
Levy does not grease the palms like the Russian gangsters and Arab oil swindlers!

Last edited:
They also said this on Monday 25th
35mmq6x.jpg
which turned out to be a load of bollocks as he didn't say it at all.

Njie had a better record for goals and assists in his one season than Nkoudou had in his two in Ligue Une.

Just saying let's not get too excited by this signing as, statistically, he also loses the ball and gets dispossessed just as much, if not more, than Son.

Edit: Hopefully he's mustard and rips it up next season. But he may take time, like Lamela. We my have to be patient.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom