Gareth Bale at Old Trafford tonight

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What if he was tapping up Modric eh, anyone consider that?

Btw, how similar was Modric's goal to the effort that hit the bar at the Emirates when Lennon made it 4-4!

His passing has come on leaps and bounds!

So Luka, remind us once again why you left... Grrr, I hate it when players justify their reasons with a performance and goal like that! Maybe the grass was greener over there after all! Grrr!!!

Good work agent McEvoy

:levylol:

Actually, we've now got two Gareth Bale clones on our books...

P0199_zps1c89a791.png

It might not have been the most advisable thing to do but then again - I'm not sure I give a shit him going to watch one of the biggest matches in football. I wonder if there were other players there who, not so high profile, attended last night.

Michael McIntyre was at the NLD.... Gareth is off to pursue a career in Comedy next year..,

"Good Evening Cardiff!!!!"

:adeohshit: :adelol: :avbshock:

Michael McIntyre is a Spurs fan but i'm sure you knew that already.

Ah, I shared a West Stand corporate table with him 3 years ago when I was 'lucky enough' to snare a ticket in with the Man City Directors.... The night we did them 3-0... He and I shared a mutual look of acknowledgment! I'm only surprised he doesn't bang on about his love of Spurs like say MATT LUCAS, PIERS MORGAN or PAUL KAYE bang on about ArseAnal.... Then again, maybe he has slightly more CLASS than them!

(and he probably knows his audience!)

I've heard that Gareth is now very sorry he went to Manchester yesterday.

He apparently wanted to taunt Modric on the subs bench, kinda backfired.

:modric::vdvdive:

Back
Top Bottom