Gallas a bit nawty

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Police are investigating allegations that Tottenham defender William Gallas was involved in a public spat with his wife, who ended up in a hedge.
A witness has told the Metropolitan Police that the couple were having a bust-up outside their Hampstead home.
Nadege Gallas, 31, then fell in a bush and was treated by paramedics before being taken to hospital.

article-2244603-051D92320000044D-684_634x651.jpg

Row: William Gallas and wife Nadege (pictured) had a row outside their home before she fell in a bush, witnesses said

The French international, who earns a reported £3.2million a year, followed behind in his Jeep.
Witnesses told The Sun that she had arrived at the mansion in her car and then shouted at her husband.
Gallas then emerged and yelled back several people watched on.
Peter Lenczuk, 38, said: 'They were arguing but I couldn't understand because it was in French. Then I saw her fall into the bushes.'

London Ambulance confirmed they had attended an incident in Gallas's street.
'We sent an ambulance and a responder in a car to the scene,' a spokesman said.
'Our staff treated the person at the scene before taking them to hospital.'
The couple later returned home from hospital together before the footballer drove off again.
Builders working on the house next door say they watched the row and shouted to Gallas to make him stop, but he carried on. 'It was horrible,' one said.
'Officers spoke to the alleged victim and no allegations were made to police,' a Met spokesman told MailOnline, adding they 'will be speaking the third party in due course to substantiate the allegation'.

I do wonder what is going on in the world sometimes.

Builders imploring a man to stop arguing with his wife? One of who, was clearly distraught, and thought it 'horrible'. Paramedics taking someone to hospital for falling in a bush...what happened, 3rd degree scratches?

Hampstead isn't just a different postcode, it's a parallel universe!

At least he put her out of the park than try and play around to get out of trouble.
:gallashmm:

Also the The Sun and a witness are a joke in itself.
:defoe2:

at least he didn't punch her in the bush... that's GOTTA hurt!

I'm hoping she wasn't pregnant at the time... as depicted in the photo!

Am not suprised he couldn't get her over the hedge. The old git can barely clear a cross 10 yards, for gods sake.

Dawson would have booted her into the back yard, pwopa' defenda'.

Back
Top Bottom