Fulham VS Tottenham Hotspur. Carabao Cup. Tuesday 29th August 2023. Craven Cottage 19:45pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wonder if we can begin to put to bed the idea that the players who have consistently failed us over four years should in anyway be considered even tangential to our future . Locelso, Sanches have only till we can replace hopefully in the next window Locelso is levels below Maddison. Højbjerg, needs to go now whilst we can get funds, Skipps retention is frankly contingent on the home grown issue. We should still be in for another CB because an injury to VDV and we are stuffed. I think we need to find a more natural attacking left back than Davis and the people turning their nose up at Johnson need to seriously look at our attack.

Absolute disgrace. This is why we are a laughing stock.
Davinson sanchez taking a fucking penalty. Shocking management and gutless players.
Forster fell over to the right for 4 out of 5 penos. Fucking shit goalkeeping

Shame, that one's on Ange for the selection unfortunately.

Killed all the good momentum we had heading into the game.

Also confirms some of the plays who started have no place at Spurs, which isn't exactly news to any of us.

Oh dear.

Any shit about Sanchez' pen and you can go fuck yourself. He showed bollocks in taking one. Shit happens.

Not a good result though. These players were given a chance to prove themselves and they failed.
Fuck off. He showed bollocks and fucked his pen as we knew he would because he can't strike a ball.

Ange's fault for letting him take one.

Forster pathetic, just flopped to the wrong side on every Pen.
Why on earth was Davinson taking a penalty?

Garbage performance showcasing a massive lack of squad depth.
Need to hope we get no big injuries and can make more signings, lucky we dont have Europe this season.

Forster poor on the pens. Why Sanchez was taking one I'll never know. Scarlett not fit to be part of the squad this year. Wonder if Forrest would take Skipp in the Johnson deal.

My head is fucking goneeeee I never want to look at Sanchez ever again i don’t care if he was decent this game it’s actually comical at this point. And bloody hell Forster he doesn’t exactly fill you with confidence

Back
Top Bottom