Fulham VS Tottenham Hotspur. Carabao Cup. Tuesday 29th August 2023. Craven Cottage 19:45pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Settled in a pub in Barnes. Good food. 20 minute walk to the stadium. Some very lovely Otter Bitter perfectly served. This is dangerously civilised.

Downton Abbey Fancy GIF by Sky España

It's not easy.... I had to sit on my hands for 6 goals when we beat Reading 6-4 some time ago.
:mourshock:
I was wearing, by accident, a t-shirt in the exact colour of the away team, at Maracana when watching Flamenco Vs. Idontremember. The glare I got from Flamenco fans. Shit, I was afraid I was going to be killed. Had to go to the flamenco shop at the break and buy a flamenco shirt, Romario on the back. And throw away the t-shirt I wore. Very demonstratively.

Too many spurs fans in Fulham lol, everywhere rammed.
As I’ve often observed, they have so few actual fans. It’s why their neutral area concept is perfect. They sell lots more tickets… albeit to folk who are clearly away fans, but at full price. Everyone wins.

I was wearing, by accident, a t-shirt in the exact colour of the away team, at Maracana when watching Flamenco Vs. Idontremember. The glare I got from Flamenco fans. Shit, I was afraid I was going to be killed. Had to go to the flamenco shop at the break and buy a flamenco shirt, Romario on the back. And throw away the t-shirt I wore. Very demonstratively.

I used to live in Harrow. Without thinking about what day it was, I got stuck on a broken down tube that went through Wembley whilst wearing a Spurs shirt (and no jacket) whilst traveling home from central London.... Only problem being Arse were playing in a cup final that day and a shit load of them had just swarmed on at the stop before...... Fucking brutal!

Also; one NLD day, some dumb cunt copper kettled me in with all the scum fans (once again wearing my colours) for the walk up the Tottenham High Road and refused to let me back out.

Back
Top Bottom