Fulham VS Tottenham Hotspur. Carabao Cup. Tuesday 29th August 2023. Craven Cottage 19:45pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Both started via Shef Utd about seven months ago. I know you’ve forgotten what you had for dinner 2 hours ago, but i don’t suffer with short term memory issues like you
so not content with being a prejudice laden cock - you are doubling down with being an ageist one as well.

I am well aware of the result, and I'm also aware that 9 other players started and I remember perfectly well that the whole team were dreadful. But you with your prejudices have to apply blame and so you lay it on your current whipping boys.

You are a tragedy of a "supporter" your kind of blame based witch hunting makes me sick.

Cheers mate
Season 3 Np GIF by The Simpsons

Last edited:
I would imagine one of Romero, Son or Maddison would start seeing as their part of the captaincy group. I am leaning towards Romero and van de Ven starting at the back.
Son will probably be on the bench since he ran full time in the past 2 games.

Madds will probably start just for security in the midfield.

Back
Top Bottom