From Those Not Going to Those Going......

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shout out to block 517. I am also going solo
Every block where in
Every block where in
Every block where in
Its the totteham boys (and girls)
Making all the noise
Come on you spurs

Unfortunately I will not be going on Sunday. I live in Devon, have 2 young kids and rarely get to a game these days having been to the Lane for most of the 1990s and 2000s. Don't get the violins out.... It was my choice to live down here. But it's at times like these that I really miss it. I can't speak for every fan not going but to all those going: do us proud. You deserve to be there - you've spent money watching us week in week out, have got the points and now reap the rewards.

We can't control how we play on Sunday but you can control how you support the team. Sing your hearts out lads (and lasses). Make it a home game. Show those plastic fans in blue what a real fan base looks like. I have become so proud of large sections of our support and am always boasting about the atmosphere at the Lane and how much it has improved over the past 5 years. Make those of us not going proud again.

I

Iam going won't let you down

#goosebumps

Unfortunately I will not be going on Sunday. I live in Devon, have 2 young kids and rarely get to a game these days having been to the Lane for most of the 1990s and 2000s. Don't get the violins out.... It was my choice to live down here. But it's at times like these that I really miss it. I can't speak for every fan not going but to all those going: do us proud. You deserve to be there - you've spent money watching us week in week out, have got the points and now reap the rewards.

We can't control how we play on Sunday but you can control how you support the team. Sing your hearts out lads (and lasses). Make it a home game. Show those plastic fans in blue what a real fan base looks like. I have become so proud of large sections of our support and am always boasting about the atmosphere at the Lane and how much it has improved over the past 5 years. Make those of us not going proud again.

I'll be watching at home with my wife and kids (2 and 4) who'll be decked out in lilywhite. But part of me will wish with every fibre that he was there.

Right, that's enough. I've had a beer, I'm tired and emotional, it's Friday and in under 48 hours time we walk out at Wembley.

COYS.
Fuck nearly held it together,awesome post mate fucking awesome. v
83324946.gif

In block 510 - its definitely not for the faint-hearted!
A perfect place for yourself Mrs P.
Do enjoy the experience and Make sure you come out of the stadium talking like you have the worst case of larengytist ever. At least you would have been the twelveman that was the making the difference.
By the time the whole squad is making a beeline for you to ask if you want to be drafted into the soon to be designed MRs P KOP all standing Stand.

Just wave your hands like you just don't care, maybe a few of us will be able to pick you out. It would be the icing on the cake when we put Chelsea to bed and lift the Cup.

Chavs 'support' was fucking woeful. Heard them no more than 4 times and that was only after they went 2-0 up. Awful support.

Ours was pretty good. Even singing all the way back to the Wembley Park. Everywhere we go......

Chavs 'support' was fucking woeful. Heard them no more than 4 times and that was only after they went 2-0 up. Awful support.

Ours was pretty good. Even singing all the way back to the Wembley Park. Everywhere we go......
Even the cheer when they scored was shit. Their fans are utter bollocks and it does make it hard when only one side of the stadium is trying to create any atmosphere. The plastics loved the free flags though. Ooh wavy wavy let's go Chelsea let's go!

They were pathetic. Heard them twice in the first half, they woke up again at 2-0, wow!

From the £'00millions diving and cheating on the pitch to the class-less plastic fans. It's so gutting to have lost to them but let's all be thankful we lost being Spurs rather than winning and having to be Chelsea.

Really hope the one game a week on average will allow us to get rested, plan more for each match and get on a good run of our own after this tiring and disappointing few games.

Unless you are truly Spurs you will never understand how special it is to be Spurs. It is a feeling that I can't describe, every Yid did the club proud today, we were magnificent from 11:30 in The Torch right through until 6:30 at Wembley Park! I love you all.

Back
Top Bottom