Fort Knox FC Vs Palace Sat 6th May 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Premier League Eagles GIF by CPFC

Not won since early April and their defensive lapses in recent matches especially in the first few minutes gives no confidence. I have Sky Sports but switched off after 6 mins v Newcastle and 5 minutes yesterday. Have not watched either match back since and therefore difficult to apportion blame but where was Porro for first goal?. Cannot recall when I was last so pissed off with my own team but guess it must have been the nineties when we flirted with relegation. Conceding 2 goals so early at Anfield was just so irresponsible and heads should fall but the alternatives are not good.
I will be looking for a stream Saturday and relived not on TV but if I cannot find one it might be a blessing. If we finish 8th this will be the worst season for some years but it is difficult to see us picking up enough points to finish any higher.

The bets should be on how many goals we conceded after 15 minutes
1 vs United
3 vs Liverpool
5 vs Newcastle

2? 4? A repeat of the others?

I’m optimistic for this one as Palace are safe and we’ve found a bit of energy in our performances- up front at least. But I expect goals at both ends.

4-3?!

:ossie:

The bets should be on how many goals we conceded after 15 minutes
1 vs United
3 vs Liverpool
5 vs Newcastle

2? 4? A repeat of the others?
d. All of the above.

Hodgson has Palace playing again, typical. They have some very talented players, but like Spurs they’ll give you chances.

Forster
Porro
Romero
Lenglet
Davies
Skipp
Sarr
Danjuma
Kane
Son
Richarlison
lineup code
[lineup]
Forster
Porro Romero Lenglet Davies
Skipp Sarr
Danjuma Kane Son
Richarlison
[/lineup]

I think Kane suited the 10 role against United and it throws a curve ball for Palace to cope with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom