Fixtures - 2015/16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

[QUOTE="Millbanks, post: 805302, member: 1963]

Norwich, on the other hand, is the biggest cunt of a place to get to. Would be easier playing in North Korea :dawsonmean:[/QUOTE]
Kim_clapping_Imgur.gif

Last time we played Man Utd away first game of the season we ended up losing the opening two games conceding 8 goals and scoring just the 1... we went on to finish 4th.

Utd away Sat lunchtime is a terrible time. I don't know if we're allowed to turn down a TV game, but I hope we fought really hard to get later on Saturday or even better Sunday lunchtime.

So now we play in Germany on Tuesday and Wednesday, then travel back to London then barely time to sleep and freshen up let alone prepare properly before it's off to Manchester on the Friday, then up early to get to the stadium etc, etc.

Ridiculous.

I fancied us to lose this game anyway, it's pretty much a banker for Utd now.

So the season starts with a botched up schedule already.

It'll go a long way to match the fiasco that was Wembley last year, but it ain't a good start! :thumbdown:
You have to wonder who had the club actually signed us up to this Audi Cup thing.

Don't think that too bad at all really for TV (from a home ST point of view). The only anti social time is the 1.30pm Sunday Crystal Palace home but that is after a Europa week so was always going to be a Sunday anyway.

Good to see most of them stay as Saturdays.

I appreciate you mostly do homes, and you've specified that, but 13.30 KO for Sunderland away is a fucking disgrace.

Back
Top Bottom