Fiorentina vs Tottenham 2nd Leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

infidels_of_britain-1559703.jpg

Back on topic...

Starting to get excited now. Pissed about in work all day, and now starting to get that nervous stomach churning that always preceeds important games.

"Everywhere we gooooooooooooooooooooo"

I finish at 5 and usually walk 5 miles home. Didn't want to miss the first 15 so convinced the old man to come pick me up. Should also have time for a beer and a smoke before kick off as well then. Result. I've put a bet down on 1-1 after 90 mins, purely because if it goes to extra time before Sunday, I'll need compensation to cheer me up. Obviously hoping for the destruction of Italians though. 4-0, with big Ade putting one in on his birthday. COYS!

I finish at 5 and usually walk 5 miles home. Didn't want to miss the first 15 so convinced the old man to come pick me up. Should also have time for a beer and a smoke before kick off as well then. Result. I've put a bet down on 1-1 after 90 mins, purely because if it goes to extra time before Sunday, I'll need compensation to cheer me up. Obviously hoping for the destruction of Italians though. 4-0, with big Ade putting one in on his birthday. COYS!

From London? Impressive!

Back
Top Bottom