Fiorentina vs Tottenham 2nd Leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Both team are at full strength and well rested.

Jayc1 kick off...
Looks like the strongest team is going to be played.

To be honest, I don't think 1 day rest more is going to make much difference to the result on Sunday.

1-0

ArcspacE ArcspacE Can't you give it a rest for once and let it drop?

Hits the post

Not until you confess

1-1

You win, Mr Tinfoil hat, I'm a "gonner cunt troll" and a "citeh cunt troll" and if it really wets your whick I'm Gibbs, apparently. There you go. Now let it drop.

2-1

Over the bar

Wouldn't get too excited, he's binned for quite a few more days after 'destroying me'.

Also, if you can't detect the sarcasm in that then I feel sorry for you.

3-1

If you can't see you've been completely found out as a city Chav troll, exposed and discredited as a piece of shit gloating in our Hammers result - then more fool you. Joe will be out eventually but you're done here as far as sensible posters are concerned - everyone has seen your true troll face, Cunto. Doneski. Now jog on

3-2
Glad we got that sorted then :adethumbup:

Saved by the keeper

Not sure what you mean by tie breaker.

First, the tie is decided by results (1 win and 1 draw puts you through, 2 wins put you through etc).
If this isn't possible (Both teams won 1 game) then it's decided on goal difference.
If the goal difference is the same then it's decided on away goals.

So, Fiorentina drew 1-1 with us. If we win we go through. Any result that involves us scoring 2 goals and not losing (Like a 2-2 draw) means we go through.

O.g 3-3

The whistle blows for half time..

Gosh and you worked that out all by yourself!

Brings 1st sub on

So 1-1 would mean extra time, right?

Brings 2nd sub on

Who advances if the game tomorrow finishes 1-1?

Brings 3rd sub on

Goes into extra time and then penalties.

defensive error 3-4

Problems with the self appointed board police and arbiters of everything that defines true Spurs supporters?
It's a wonderful fucking life at times, isn't it?
Strange how the instigators of everything rancorous and toxic on the board are the ones who don't ever seem to recognise that it's them that are usually the catalyst.

0.g 4-4
the final whistle blows all square.

Jayc1 kick off...

1-0

Hits the post

1-1

2-1

Over the bar

3-1

3-2

Saved by the keeper

O.g 3-3

Brings 1st sub on

Brings 2nd sub on

Brings 3rd sub on

defensive error 3-4

0o.g 4-4
You missed the tunnel brawl, mate

Dick Cooper and his Bluemoon fluffer boy were beaten by Joe's massive rubber dildo

Jayc1 kick off...

1-0

Hits the post

1-1

2-1

Over the bar

3-1

3-2

Saved by the keeper

O.g 3-3

Brings 1st sub on

Brings 2nd sub on

Brings 3rd sub on

defensive error 3-4

0o.g 4-4

:eriksenlol:

When's the replay?

I feel it's gonna kick off properly here tonight if we get knocked down - gonzo style

Hopefully all the regular players have sufficient sin-bin vote credits to survive the ruck

:nawty:

I'm having trouble giving much of a fuck about this match tbh with Sunday being the defining day of our season. Sure a EL and LC cup double would be great but lololololololololol

:levylol::kaboullol::ade:

Problems with the self appointed board police and arbiters of everything that defines true Spurs supporters?
It's a wonderful fucking life at times, isn't it?
Strange how the instigators of everything rancorous and toxic on the board are the ones who don't ever seem to recognise that it's them that are usually the catalyst.

No idea if this is in relation to me or Arce?

How sad, that all (some) people seem interested in doing is setting up fights and arguments, amongst a group of people who all (supposedly) share the same interest.
Fucking heartbreaking.

<Edit> Now personally, I cannot see for the life of me, why any Spurs supporter would disagree with this sentiment - so, logically, the only person or people who disagree, must be trolls and trouble makers?

Last edited:
No idea if this is in relation to me or Arce?
I assumed it was him you were responding to - so, not you.
Just don't sink to their level with the machine gun disagrees, and put them on ignore.
The trick is to then ignore the note at the bottom of the page that tells you which ignored posters have posted.
It will always be the same people, and they will pretty much always be spouting the same stuff.
Its like the theory about arguing with idiots - they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

I assumed it was him you were responding to - so, not you.
Just don't sink to their level with the machine gun disagrees, and put them on ignore.
The trick is to then ignore the note at the bottom of the page that tells you which ignored posters have posted.
It will always be the same people, and they will pretty much always be spouting the same stuff.
Its like the theory about arguing with idiots - they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience
And don't forget to keep talking daily about all these posters you're supposedly ignoring

Back
Top Bottom