Financial Fair Play

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Forest crying they didnt get good money for Johnson.... We got fleeced big time on that one, what are they complaining about
Nba Playoffs GIF by Milwaukee Bucks

How many charges are Man City up for?
It seems to be a case of picking on the easy targets first but hopefully the big clubs will get scrutinised too.
Man City's position is different.

They are charged with providing fraudulent results and attempting to disguise their cheating activity. Their case requires forensic accountancy work and is being treated, to all intents and purposes, like a criminal investigation, even though the potential punishments are sporting rather than criminal.

If they are found guilty, they will be relegated.

Man City's position is different.

They are charged with providing fraudulent results and attempting to disguise their cheating activity. Their case requires forensic accountancy work and is being treated, to all intents and purposes, like a criminal investigation, even though the potential punishments are sporting rather than criminal.

If they are found guilty, they will be relegated.

I think they could end up being criminal as well - if the misreporting of accounts has tax implications

I haven't really been up on the details of this, but I'm assuming that the second set of charges are for separate and distinct financial issues that they haven't already been charged for. So, is there argument essentially that you can't charge them for speeding when they've already been charged for blowing thought a stop sign?
I don‘t care whether they thought it was a stop sign or not they shouldn’t have been blowing it

Yours faithfully
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells

Hopefully Forest, Everton etc all create a load of noise about City and PL are forced to act on this ongoing joke. Lying cunts, faux big club bastards

One day Daniel will be recognised for the true visionary he is.
COYS

We need a statue👍👍 (doesn’t need to be tall)

He certainly seems to be playing a very clever game (if deliberate).

Before we build that statue (that I also think is hilarious, just to watch peoples heads melt!), let's remember that this is far from some stroke of genius. We just sold out best striker ever (arguably, but in my lifetime anyway) for 100m. Aside from the management/mismanagement arguments, there can be no argument that this is a huge factor in our PS/FFP standing at this point.

I don't know exactly where we stand in terms of FFP overall, but I am curious to know where we would be without that sale. I don't think there's anyway we could be over otherwise every other club in the world would seemingly have issues, but I'm definitely interested.

Before we build that statue (that I also think is hilarious, just to watch peoples heads melt!), let's remember that this is far from some stroke of genius. We just sold out best striker ever (arguably, but in my lifetime anyway) for 100m. Aside from the management/mismanagement arguments, there can be no argument that this is a huge factor in our PS/FFP standing at this point.

I don't know exactly where we stand in terms of FFP overall, but I am curious to know where we would be without that sale. I don't think there's anyway we could be over otherwise every other club in the world would seemingly have issues, but I'm definitely interested.
Err...without Kanes sale as I understand it we'd have at least 300 million Ffp wriggle room. Kane wasn't a factor for Levy. He had this covered no matter how hard that is for us to take

The delays with MC case is like not bringing a murderer to court until 2025 because the courts are too busy dealing with low level crime like shoplifting and BBC licence dodgers. Crazy and I fully understand the fans fury at the clubs affected whilst MC carry on winning trophies and buying players.

Back
Top Bottom