Final home game of the season vs Southampton. 08 May, 1330KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm still reeling from last night...
The way an entire season has seemingly hinged on this one shocking night...
And how come CHELSEA get to somehow celebrate a miserable season as if they'd won the league??
Arseanal were demanding Wenger's head on Saturday and online polling themselves blue in the face... they've had arguably the BEST chance to take advantage of this crazy season. ,and yet haven't done so....

So how come all I'm seeing now is Chelsenal as if they suddenly joined forces against us, and are somehow celebrating OUR demise??

Fuck that.
Southampton at the weekend is where WE answer those cunts back... those who have DARED to paint a wonderful , exciting. , hungry young team full of English talent as THE VILLAINS! It fucking destroys any sense of achievement or building foundations that I thought long term plans were built on.

We need WHL absolutely rocking for this one... and no, not just fucking happy clappers... I mean a CAULDRON OF EVIL!
They want us to be the bad guys...? Fine, Bring it the fuck on!!

See you there, thems that are going...
90+ minutes of non stop singing, support and POSITIVE energy for OUR BELOVED TEAM!
.The rest of the Cuntry can go fuck themselves. .. they've nailed their colour to the mast the moment they ALL turned Chelsea fans for the night.

We ARE TOTTENHAM. .. SUPER TOTTENHAM.

i love you

Let the country paint us as a pantomime villain for the last two weeks. They'll all change their tune once the Euros start and we've got 5 players in the starting 11.

i love you

Let the country paint us as a pantomime villain for the last two weeks. They'll all change their tune once the Euros start and we've got 5 players in the starting 11.

And then flip back to hating us and scapegoat our players once England get knocked out.
I'm betting Alli is probably the scapegoat this time :(

Media cunts!!!

So Dembele the only loss then thankfully. Expect to see this:

Lloris
Walker Toby Vert Rose
Mason Dier
Lamela Eriksen Son
Kane
So not the disaster we had feared (providing Toby is passed fit) - that should be enough to get the 3 points.

. Anyway, I am going to bring in a paper for ticker tape 1882 1882 are you with me fella? Would love it if everyone going to the stadium had just one handful, oh well.

Count me in sunshine!!

Would it be too much to ask everyone/ANYONE in the Park Lane lower (and beyond) to bring in a coupla handfuls for when the teams come out...?

I'm gonna bring plenty with me anyway i(f I can in the ground with it!)

Failing that, am happy to distribute some in the Brickies garden pre-match... just as long as everyone DOESN'T just lob it up in the Brickies garden pre-match like before... newspaper doesn't grow on trees you kno... oh!

Count me in sunshine!!

Would it be too much to ask everyone/ANYONE in the Park Lane lower (and beyond) to bring in a coupla handfuls for when the teams come out...?

I'm gonna bring plenty with me anyway i(f I can in the ground with it!)

Failing that, am happy to distribute some in the Brickies garden pre-match... just as long as everyone DOESN'T just lob it up in the Brickies garden pre-match like before... newspaper doesn't grow on trees you kno... oh!
All anyone has to do is bring in just one free news paper each. Tear it up once inside, job done, takes 1 min minute. Would love to get this out to supporters.

All anyone has to do is bring in just one free news paper each. Tear it up once inside, job done, takes 1 min minute. Would love to get this out to supporters.

ONE MINUTE ??
You clearly haven't seen the quality of my work...
(adopts Nerdy voice)
"if you want the best aerodynamic properties, then rectangles of no bigger than 3"x1" are required... arrive 4 hours early... and bring a ruler, scissors and a protractor!!!

Sounds like a plan Stan... everyone has a copy each of Metro/Evenin' Stannit and get ripping!

ONE MINUTE ??
(adopts Nerdy voice)
"if you want the best aerodynamic properties, then rectangles of no bigger than 3"x1" are required... arrive 4 hours early... and bring a ruler, scissors and a protractor!!!

Sounds like a plan Stan... everyone has a copy each of Metro/Evenin' Stannit and get ripping!
Everyone's replaceable.
19a6faf8-b7cc-482b-b40d-3d7ff84cb560.jpg._CB322591759_.jpg

ONE MINUTE ??
(adopts Nerdy voice)

Oi! I'm Ruler Monitor in our class.

First time I've ever bothered doing this, but the absentees in our squad make it a little more 'interesting' to try and guess:

Lloris
Walker Wimmer Vert Rose
Dier Eriksen
Son Lamela Chadli
Kane​

Wimmer is only in there because I'm pessimistic over Toby starting. Of all the options available, I'd say Eriksen may be the best choice for slotting into CM. I'd rather try putting Clinton in there instead of Chadli, but I doubt Poch would do the same.

Playing Mason (since returning from his injury) is like playing with 10 men. Walker also needs dropping for the way he's been acting the last 2 games.

-------------------------------Lloris-----------------------------
Trippier-------Wimmer------Vertonghen--------Rose
----------------------------Toby---Dier--------------------------
--------Lamela--------------Eriksen-------------Son--------
--------------------------------Kane------------------------------

Back
Top Bottom