Final home game of the season vs Southampton. 08 May, 1330KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Most top strikers are selfish (with the exception of Messi and Suarez). It's the weakest part of his game, but I'm also fairly certain he wouldn't score half as many goals if he didn't take his chances whenever possible.

Summer is coming, sun is shining, Spurs are 2nd after a magic season, crowd is having a good time..

Yet every little mistake is causing an uproar, with profanities thrown at Spurs players by the same negativity-gang on here, game after game. The very same players who have given us this great season.

Pathetic!

Can Henry make any more of a cunt of himself? Southampton deserve to be 1-1???
:chadliblow::dembelefingers:

No

He'll always be a cheating cunt in my eyes

Remember France v Eire

Handball?

Hope he's hung like a hamster and only lasts 5.5 seconds

:akabusi:

Support is amazing, never as loud as after we conceded.

We have been a bit poor, so here is to hoping Poch can fucking give them a kick up the arse and remind them of the occasion

Any kind of win will see us finish above those Piers Morgan Cunts. If younmake this not happen i will Dembele my owm eyeballs ... :(

What?

Gently caress them?

And then you walk away holding the other side of your face!

Back
Top Bottom