FC Hotspur of Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you follow a breakaway Spurs?

• Yes

Votes: 24 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • I'd follow both clubs

Votes: 15 28.8%

• Total voters
What a drama queen thing this is.

This club isn't perfect but is it really at that stage?

Seriously all the crying about we're getting relegated was bad and then this thread pops up!

We could pool our season ticket renewal and buy Edmonton Rangers F.C.

Take the fight to Levy.

I've always thought that the big mistake FC United of Manchester made was not encouraging fan groups from other professional clubs to start a breakaway league.

I'm convinced the Salford City project, funded by the class of 92, was designed to scupper their progress to the football league through the pyramid.

What a drama queen thing this is.

This club isn't perfect but is it really at that stage?

Seriously all the crying about we're getting relegated was bad and then this thread pops up!
Please stop tempting fate like this.

I don't think you are paying attention, in terms of form for the last 10-15 games we are right down the bottom, only 4-5 other teams conceded more goals than us, we are managerless, DoFless and the clock is ticking before the window opens and we have a fuck ton of ins and outs plus a load of loan rejects to deal with. Oh.. and the 20+ guaranteed striker who has won more points than any other striker this season is likely to leave

It's not outside the realms of possibility, do you remember back a few years when Leeds were CL regulars with one of the most talented young squads and then relegated and sank without trace shortly after.

It can happen to big clubs, we are badly managed and It can and is catching up with us.

Back
Top Bottom