Fantasy PL 2019-20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So the new FPL is up

TFC league code: elov34
Rules: no Woolwich players allowed

After being a runner up on 2018 I nearly clinched top 4 last year when Guido and his oil money passed me by several points

Squad:
Alisson
Robertson Digne Laporte Aarons
Maddison BSilva Neves Zaha Mane
Kane (C)

In.

My initial squad (for now, obvs)

GK: Ederson
GK: Hart
D: Wan-Bissaka
D: Van Dickhead
D: Maguire
D: Ake
D: Walker
M: Sterling
M: Ndombele
M: Kante
M: Doucoure
M: Zaha
S: Jiminez
S: Kane
S: King

:levylol:

So the new FPL is up

TFC league code: elov34
Rules: no Woolwich players allowed

After being a runner up on 2018 I nearly clinched top 4 last year when Guido and his oil money passed me by several points

Squad:
Alisson
Robertson Digne Laporte Aarons
Maddison BSilva Neves Zaha Mane
Kane (C)
You were certainly in the moral top 4 my friend as many a Woolwich player selected by those above us.

It was a good fight in the last 3 or 4 games, I too had a fucking disaster about 5 games out but somehow scrabbled over the line.

:dierpochhug:

You were certainly in the moral top 4 my friend as many a Woolwich player selected by those above us.

It was a good fight in the last 3 or 4 games, I too had a fucking disaster about 5 games out but somehow scrabbled over the line.

:dierpochhug:

Struggling to work out which team is yours Guido

qNYTyfp.png

Didn't know about this so I've added my team to the league. At least you guys know you won't finish last, that where I always am!

Back
Top Bottom