FA Cup Magic - Tottenham Hotspur FC - Marine AFC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You realise the gap between the two clubs right?

This would be such an embarrassment that he'd probably retire.

Yes, I do realise the gap between the two clubs...

But I can't imagine him being sacked (which is what you originally said, not that he would retire) on the basis of one single result in isolation.

Levy would stick by him, plus we've got a Cup final coming up.

Yes, I do realise the gap between the two clubs...

But I can't imagine him being sacked (which is what you originally said, not that he would retire) on the basis of one single result in isolation.

Levy would stick by him, plus we've got a Cup final coming up.

I stand by it.

My second comment was meant in that it'd be so embarrassing he'd probably retire before even having the chance to get sacked.

Luckily that's not happening because we are literally playing a pub side.

Interested to know why Winks is not involved.

Other than that it’s just funny to see Gedson. A player with a £50m release clause who can only get a game against an 8th tier side.

To be fair to him, he also started in our win over Chelsea in the other competition we are in the final of.

How can they fine those 2 girls for driving somewhere for a walk and coffee but allow people to line the streets...
This is Liverpool. They lined the street to welcome Man City bus in CL a few years back. Official score was 200 objects thrown at the bus. All on film. No one charged..no one was even arrested.
Should be interesting to see how many are in the gardens of the houses backing onto the pitch.

Back
Top Bottom