FA Cup 4th Round - Man City [H] - Friday 26 Jan 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whoosh!!!

Season 3 Wall GIF by The Simpsons

Had a gander at Blue Moon 👀

Spurs - a "fraud" of a club?
How can a team that has spent so many seasons in the bottom tiers of the league have so much silverware?
Oh yeah - Massive fraudulent investment from an oil rich country.

Fraud indeed.

Spurs - a "fraud" of a club?
How can a team that has spent so many seasons in the bottom tiers of the league have so much silverware?
Oh yeah - Massive fraudulent investment from an oil rich country.

Fraud indeed.

Fucking short memories those cunts.

Bought all their trophies with tainted oil money, racking up 100s of financial irregularities in the process and then try and take the moral high ground.

Typical modern football 'fans'.

And I know I know we haven't won anything in years and years but a loss here isn't also the end of the world. There's no shame in losing to City in the cup but if we can find a positive, it also means we get a clean run at the league and aim to finish as high as possible with no distractions.

Yeah, it's not the end of the world but I always feel that the distractions thing only really applies to European games. Ultimately teams that win usually find a way to compete across multiple competitions, success breeds success far more than having less fixture congestion.

I know mate. I was just having a pop at Justin because he's a massive Villa fan this season.
Yeah, and I was just having a pop at Spurs for losing something that's often easier to win.
Could and should have won the ropey conference league but get knocked out because we had covid.

Spursy is real. Even if not always our fault.

Fucking short memories those cunts.

Bought all their trophies with tainted oil money, racking up 100s of financial irregularities in the process and then try and take the moral high ground.

Typical modern football 'fans'.
I actually use to have a lot of respect for the old school city fan,as they stuck by their club through thick and thin.Taking 1000s away when they were in the 3rd tier of English football.
But the the arrogance of the new breed and some of the older ones as well,makes me yearn for the day their trophies from more recent years are made null and void!

Not that i think it will actually happen...

Last edited:
Anyway, i have a ticket for this as stated elsewhere.
Quick question.
This is a real ticket, not corporate, that i have had in the past,so i will have to mix with "normal" people.
When i enter the ground ,in the north stand will someone be there&tasked with taking my coat and swordstick?

Last edited:
Anyway, i have a ticket for this as stated elsewhere.
Quick question.
This is a real ticket, not corperate, that i have had in the past,so i will have to mix with "normal" people.
When i enter the ground ,in the north stand will someone be there&tasked with taking my coat and swordstick?
Yeah, just don't tell him where he can put it.

Had a gander at Blue Moon 👀

I doubt they're any more idiotic than some of the fans on here for varying reasons.

Back
Top Bottom