FA Cup 4th Round - Man City [H] - Friday 26 Jan 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Blue moon claiming they have sold out thier 9000 allocation. Going to be an amazing atmosphere. Love to see them go home with the tails between their legs............again.

Last edited by a moderator:
£60 average ticket sale (apparently, although sources are sketchy). 54,000 average attendance. Roughly £3m a home game.

Not a bad business to be in. I should have built a stadium instead of that fucking extension.

Do these morons not understand , that without the dodgy money , they would probably be in league one now . Toss pots !
I will shed no tears if they get walloped on those fraud charges and disbanded as a club. The only frauds are that bunch of cunts. Shame, as a lot of old skool city fans are sound lads. Know quite a few decent ones. Unlike the red half of the city.
This blue moon bunch of spunk fountains are an embarrassment to football. I hope we tea bag the cunts.

Last edited:
To the tune of “99 bottles of beer on the wall”.

“One hundred and fifteen breaches of Financial Fair Play to go through, one hundred and fifteen breaches of Financial Fair Play! Investigate one, take 10 points off. One hundred and fourteen breaches of Financial Fair play to go through!”

Lyrics might need some work. Plus I don’t think the game is long enough to go through the whole song.
We know what you are
We know what you arrrrreeee
Manchester City
We know what you are

£60 average ticket sale (apparently, although sources are sketchy). 54,000 average attendance. Roughly £3m a home game.

Not a bad business to be in. I should have built a stadium instead of that fucking extension.
Haha

Average ticket price excludes about 10k premium tix that average somewhere like £150. Seems minor but that’s about 1M more per game

The have to give them 15%

Everything I've read says "up to 15%" and "no more than 9k" but doesn't stipulate if the clubs are obliged to offer the max...... When initially reported (somewhere in this thread) it was THFC had afforded MC extra tickets.

Everything I've read says "up to 15%" and "no more than 9k" but doesn't stipulate if the clubs are obliged to offer the max...... When initially reported (somewhere in this thread) it was THFC had afforded MC extra tickets.
Clubs like the Goons can invent a "security issue" so the fuzz will cap us at 3,000 at the Death Star

If we ever get drawn at Yanited, we could get over 11,000

Which would be a blast!!

Gio can put himself about and press to be fair to him, I think it'll be a MF 3 of Bentancur, Gio and Massison.

front 3 of Werner, Son and Kulu

back 5 picks itself.

A win, and our name is on the fucking cup!

Back
Top Bottom