F.A Cup Draw

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pros:

Boring all PL tie - almost certainly won't be on TV
Should win
Ben Alnwick won't be in goal

Cons:

Not a new ground
Was already going to Burnley this season
It's going to be fucking freezing
Sums it up for me. Was watching the FA Cup round 2 highlights salivating at some of the draws we could get. Have already been to Burnley (for the league cup semi...never been so cold in my life, and I've watched us in the Arctic and in Ukraine, both in winter) and was hoping for a new ground to tick off (sad, I know). But on the other hand it could be a lot worse and I can see it being a good day out, a good away following and a good atmosphere.

Have already been to Burnley (for the league cup semi...never been so cold in my life, and I've watched us in the Arctic and in Ukraine, both in winter)
Fuck that was cold. Sleet blowing in sideways under the roof of the stand. Mental finish though. It was my mate's turn to drive, and I got really pissed on the way back. I texted him earlier about going, and he told me to fuck off. Ha Ha.

Fuck that was cold. Sleet blowing in sideways under the roof of the stand. Mental finish though. It was my mate's turn to drive, and I got really pissed on the way back. I texted him earlier about going, and he told me to fuck off. Ha Ha.
That was a game to remember. The first 115 minutes were like a cold, wet version of hell. Playing shit and the game gradually slipping away from us. The last five minutes were mental, unadulterated joy.

We haven't had a really good FA cup draw (unless you count the goons last year) since Cardiff, which was about 8 years ago. Have to say though, watching the draw...it would be great if the European competitions were like that, just a straight draw with no seeding, then two legged knockouts, rather than all the group stages.

Back
Top Bottom