Expedia Advert in US (scene from WHL?)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There is an advertisement running in the US that includes a scene from a soccer stadium that looks a lot like White Hart Lane. Look at around the .027 mark.

Here's the link:

Been discussed several times. It's White Hart Lane, but they removed the jumbotrons to avoid likeness disputes or some shit like that.

Really startled the shit out of me the first time I saw it.

Thanks for clarifying this. My jaw dropped the first time I saw it. It was like "Damn, that's White Hart Lane!"

Sorry for the repeat of a previous discussion but this has been gnawing at me for awhile and I must have missed the previous discussions.

Had we just conceded?

There seems to be few opposition players on the pitch and the two I could see were wearing red... :cautious:

Cant be the away end as im 99% sure thats the West stand off to the right and the away fans sit in the park lane corner, with the west stand on their left.

Plus we can't have just conceded as you can see 4 or 5 Spurs players standing around the halfway line, with no opposition around them. Either their all offside by about 30 yards or thats the defence.

Cant be the away end as im 99% sure thats the West stand off to the right and the away fans sit in the park lane corner, with the west stand on their left.

Plus we can't have just conceded as you can see 4 or 5 Spurs players standing around the halfway line, with no opposition around them. Either their all offside by about 30 yards or thats the defence.

Nah I think it is the away end. To the left is the West Stand, you can see the dugouts and the odd curve in the stand, much more a gap between the stand and the pitch. Plus there is that white wall in the North West Corner.

They have 'shopped out the East Stand pillars, as well as the Jumbotrons!

They are standing inside our half, so they can't be offside. Not to mention our players all look dejected :klinsmann:

I don't think so, sounds more like a muted YIDDO YIDDO YIDDO to me.

Best screen grab I've been able to come up with.

w5Xr7.jpg

The stand you can see in the picture is the east stand, the executive boxes give it away as they are different to the west stand ones.

When I originally saw this a few months back I thought this was the away corner of the Park Lane.

The stand you can see in the picture is the east stand, the executive boxes give it away as they are different to the west stand ones.

When I originally saw this a few months back I thought this was the away corner of the Park Lane.

So it is the away corner in the park lane?

Back
Top Bottom