Eventual Squad

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What should our squad be like by next season. At the moment I would divide it into sections ie definite-possible-gone. Definites should include Lloris-Vorm-Trippier-Walker-Vertonghen-Alderweild-Wimmer-Rose-Davies-Dier-Mason-Bentaleb-Ali-Pritchard-Eriksen-Son-N'jie-Kane. Possibles should be Lamela and any youngster who makes a breakthrough such as Onomah, Winks etc. Gone for me would definitely be Fazio-Dembele-Chadli and Townsend. With Dier in defensive midfield we would need another centreback ( possibly promote within) . Another defensive midfielder, another wide midfielder/winger and a striker.

Last edited:
I think it depends on how people play and develop this season... Which as Papa said, is only a month old.

My one real big desire for this time next year is that we still have Lloris because I can just see the big teams coming in for him this summer. I think it would be a disaster if we lost him tbh.

This thread is absurd. It goes without saying that there's no way of predicting what our squad will look like after the summer, and why don't you just focus on what's going on now and enjoy the run of form we're on?

Back
Top Bottom