Europa League vs Gent (20.05KO)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have we been poor tonight? We've conceded two fluke, shit goals that had nothing to do with our LWB. We should've had a penalty, have had chances enough to score five (Eriksen, Kane and Son through on goal, plus many other), and they scored on a corner they should've never had. And we've been 10 men for 50 minutes.
I agree. Other than some poor finishing, we haven't played badly here tonight. I think our second half effort, with 10 men, was actually quite inspiring to watch. Things haven't gone our way, but I wont call it Spursy either. These things just happen. We lost this one in the first leg, IMO.

Alli stays on the pitch and we win this game.

We take our chances better and we win this fucking game.

I commended our spirit to battle to the absolute bitter end, but it didnt need to be anywhere a near as difficult.

A familiar story, our own worst enemy at times.

Tottenham players need to take a look at themselves after tonight.

You can't win cups when you play like losers. Too many players with their heads down. Dier awful, Kane invisible, Dele stupid.

Fair play to Walker, Son and Wanyama.

Look, disappointing result but the goal at the start of the season was Top 4. Poch will get us Champions League football again & hopefully Levy backs him this time around with the World Class player & depth this team desperately needs.

Back
Top Bottom