EUROPA LEAGUE: Lazio (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is the level of civilation that you reached thanks to your fight against hooliganism.
In Italy it's not so, the police is scared of these extremist groups and, in some cases, a party to them.

I wouldn't be surprised if the police are actively involved.

Italy is the only country in Europe where I've been stopped by the police, 3 times, once at gunpoint.
Germany has purged fascist scum from all parts of society, Italy needs to sort out its issues.

Gazza in Rome!
(a poor shot, for the moment, hope I'll be able to post a better one shortly)

He looks in shape - can we line him up? :)

69478426574671540713015.jpg

Is he gonna do a Sol and sit in the HOME End?

I assume he'll just sit somewhere near the halfway line and wave at both sets of fans...

Stay safe this Christmas Gazza!!!!!!

In other news... ITV4's coverage is SO pro-Liverpool I refuse to be surprised anymore... the opening game between Lazio & Spurs is in Rome... the Liverpool/Young Boys game is a full 2 hours away, and yet they've spent the first 20 minutes wanking on about Liverpool and their group... and 'after the break' they plan to bitch about AVB.... talk about the under-card!
ITV are worse than the Daily Fail when it comes to THFC!

In other news... ITV4's coverage is SO pro-Liverpool I refuse to be surprised anymore... the opening game between Lazio & Spurs is in Rome, and yet they've spent the first 20 minutes wanking on about Liverpool... talk about the Spurs under-card!
Did you hear him just say 'I've been watching Young Boys DVDs" :adelol:

I honestly think our players should walk off the pitch if anything bad comes from the crowd tonight, but knowing UEFA if we did that we would probably be the ones banned from playing

In other news... ITV4's coverage is SO pro-Liverpool I refuse to be surprised anymore... the opening game between Lazio & Spurs is in Rome... the Liverpool/Young Boys game is a full 2 hours away, and yet they've spent the first 20 minutes wanking on about Liverpool and their group... talk about the under-card!
If they talk about the Spurs game, they have to talk about the violence, not good for the advertisers and middle Britain viewers. If you don't address the problem, then there can't be a problem. Typical lazy journalism.:avbfacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom