EUROPA LEAGUE: Lazio (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But when?
What?
That's incredible, what are you saying?

You're telling me that the racial abuse that our players got was a one off? That it's never happened before? Fucking hell.

So why did they pick us, why us at WHL to be the first club you as a colletive racially abuse?

Totally. I remember a Lazio game a few years back. There was a no racism thing in Italy that week end (Kick It Out maybe), and they did stuff before the game.

Lazios stadium was empty, because they boycotted the message.

After about 10 minutes, the flood gates opened and they all poured in. By the THOUSANDS.

Telling me the club didnt let that happen knowingly. Scum.
whaaaaat???
aahahaha i go to the stadium since 15 years and i never seen a scene like this

I'm reading too many ridiculous things from people who do not know anything but insists on talking, expressing his opinion completely wrong

bye, forza Lazio

This is all that it is left on the Repubblica newspaper regarding Lazio supporter

http://roma.repubblica.it/cronaca/2...ori_tifosi_laziali_assaltano_un_pub-47159652/

'Gli inquirenti però non escludono che possa essersi trattato di un gruppo eterogeneo di tifosi di più squadre, laziali compresi, uniti dal razzismo e dall'antisemitismo.'

'The investigators do not rule out the possibility that the aggressors was a group of different supporters, including Lazio, with racist and antisemitic intents in common.'

need more proof of the reliability of this piece of bog roll in square format?
you have to understand how upset we are, these incidents are not isolated in Rome, as has already been mentioned on this thread, you should really be condemning those responsible as opposed to trying to paint a picture of Lazio fans being all sweetness and light.

It's only making people more upset when you completely deny there being unsavoury elements in your support (as most clubs do). If a bunch of Lazio fans got smashed up in London when they played Spurs I'd condemn the act straight away as opposed to trying to shift blame which you seem so intent on doing.

whaaaaat???
aahahaha i go to the stadium since 15 years and i never seen a scene like this

I'm reading too many ridiculous things from people who do not know anything but insists on talking, expressing his opinion completely wrong

bye, forza Lazio

I fucking watched with my own eyes. You aint sorry at all, your a conformist and a sheep. Piss off.

Absolutely yes, these groups are Romans then surely there is the presence of Roma fans, Lazio and not only.
but with the Lazio Ultras have little to do, unfortunately there are shit also with us, because Lazio fans in italy are more than 2 millions

we came to London (I was there) and we were correctly for your ways, stations and stadium without creating any minimal damage
is not it?

Yes, I appreciate not all Lazio fans come to cause trouble. But some Lazio fans have came on this forum to deny fans being involved in racist chanting, and are now denying fans being involved in the violence in Rome.

I accept you are trying to defend the Lazio fans that don't do these things, but there are clearly fans that do. The denial of this doesn't help anyone, if you actually want this behaviour to change.

Absolutely yes, these groups are Romans then surely there is the presence of Roma fans, Lazio and not only.
but with the Lazio Ultras have little to do, unfortunately there are shit also with us, because Lazio fans in italy are more than 2 millions

we came to London (I was there) and we were correctly for your ways, stations and stadium without creating any minimal damage
is not it?

Loads of Lazio fans were in Liverpool Street station doing Nazi salutes, way to take the moral high ground

sorry to interrupt the debate on facism, but

Today I get to:
1). See my family for the first time in 4 months.
2). Eat Thanksgiving dinner.
3). Watch Spurs play in Europe.
Life rocks so hard right now. The fuckin Europa league rocks so hard right now. :bae:

I just wouldn't go. Simple as that.

If my club was actively doing this with no real attempt made to stop it, I wouldn't go. I wouldn't support such a club.

But that's just me and how I've been brought up. Nobody loves a club THAT much that they are willing sacrifice their morals.

I see your point and agree to an extent. On the other hand, if everybody against that kind of behaviour stopped supporting and stopped going, only the idiots would be left, which would probably be worse?

You're telling me that the racial abuse that our players got was a one off? That it's never happened before? Fucking hell.

So why did they pick us, why us at WHL to be the first club you as a colletive racially abuse?
Sorry, I misunderstood, I thought that you were saying that the Club S.S. Lazio abused its own black players...

We are not denying that there are extremist groups among Lazio fans, as there are in all the Italian teams' supporters.
I personally don't like you to generalize, that's it.

Sorry, I misunderstood, I thought that you were saying that the Club S.S. Lazio abused its own black players...

Err...again

Aaron Mohammed Winter.

In 1992, freshly signed Dutch defender Aron Mohammed Winter, a black Jew, was welcomed by graffiti outside Lazio training pitches reading "nxxxr Jew" and "Winter raus [out]!"

Over his four years at club, Winter managed to win over many former enemies in the stands - but not before he denied his Israeli origins.

We are not denying that there are extremist groups among Lazio fans, as there are in all the Italian teams' supporters.
I personally don't like you to generalize, that's it.

Aaron Winter.

Err...again

Aron Mohammed Winter.

In 1992, freshly signed Dutch defender Aron Mohammed Winter, a black Jew, was welcomed by graffiti outside Lazio training pitches reading "nxxxr Jew" and "Winter raus [out]!"

Over his four years at club, Winter managed to win over many former enemies in the stands - but not before he denied his Israeli origins.

Absolutely not true.

sorry to interrupt the debate on facism, but

Today I get to:
1). See my family for the first time in 4 months.
2). Eat Thanksgiving dinner.
3). Watch Spurs play in Europe.
Life rocks so hard right now. The fuckin Europa league rocks so hard right now. :bae:

Yup sure rocks for the poor sod that got stabbed in the neck earlier. What a callous post.

I'm referring to the Football Club Lazio, not to some extremist ultras.

Thousands of your fans monkey chanting and booing their own players, and you still cant condemn it.

Keep moving those goal posts. Instead of backtracking, you could have just pointed out how vile and disgusting that video is.

Hi
As a West Ham fan i know there's bad blood between our clubs as evidenced by the "Romford" post on this site.
However i wanted to say that i hope your injured supporters recover ok after the horrific attack.
Best wishes to them and their families.
Some things just trancend bitter rivalry and i think this is one of those occasions.
Typical cowardly Eyeties.....a leopard never changes its spots.
All the best

Jonesy

Back
Top Bottom