EUROPA LEAGUE: Lazio (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It would seem that there was some one wearing a chelsea scarf
1353607770983.gif

Could be a Lazio fan trolling or there really could have been fans from other clubs in a planned attack.

It would seem that there was some one wearing a chelsea scarf
1353607770983.gif

Could be a Lazio fan trolling or there really could have been fans from other clubs in a planned attack.

Didn't hear Chelsea were out there. This could just be a Lazio fan admiring Chelsea (fuck knows why). Like they do with West Ham

Good game, probably we would have won with Klose
Thewre were many tottenham fans who walked freely among us, I offered four beers at four tottenham fans near the stadium, because im ugly, bad and racist.... :bale2:

Cheers

Cheers for being respectful and all. You seem a nice guy, your fan base not so. But you get this in football

Hugs and kisses

Yes it all kicked off afterwards why they kept us in only they can answer that. The rumour went round he passed so tempers were frayed

If you look, the first line says "Yeah HE'S another one of the..........."

I tell you what.

You win Salmon

It was nice here while it lasted. Cheers to all Spurs, regardless of beefs. Fuck Lazio.

Goodbye all

He's lost it hasn't he? I just read the thread and and witnessed someone have a complete internet breakdown!! Poor sanctimonious Sammy has actually disappeared up his own arsehole!

foreign police are always violent and aggressive towards English away fans. We're famous, or used to be, so they just treat us like animals as if it's the 70's/80's
no isnt true
when I was in London against you, the police were correct and nice with us
there was an horse licking my friend and we laughed together

here in Italy instead, the police is crazy and ridiculous
They are also aggressive with children or old people without getting problems

the man with a Chelsea scarf is probably a Lazio fan
but has nothing to do the fact that we were playing against you, there are every Sunday in our Curva Nord people with Chelsea or West Ham's hats or scarves

Just following on from what you were saying really. It's pretty ironic they treat us like animals when it's them acting like animals. I have no idea why I expressed that sentiment using an obscure reference nobody would recognise tbh...

no isnt true
when I was in London against you, the police were correct and nice with us
there was an horse licking my friend and we laughed together

here in Italy instead, the police is crazy and ridiculous
They are also aggressive with children or old people without getting problems

the man with a Chelsea scarf is probably a Lazio fan
but has nothing to do the fact that we were playing against you, there are every Sunday in our Curva Nord people with Chelsea or West Ham's hats or scarves

'no isnt true'

what isn't? You've gone on to confirm what I said?

Just following on from what you were saying really. It's pretty ironic they treat us like animals when it's them acting like animals. I have no idea why I expressed that sentiment using an obscure reference nobody would recognise tbh...

Exactly. Scum. Me neither pal! It's the thought that counts :adebaehug:

Back
Top Bottom