Europa League Last 32/16 draw

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd still go, 2 nights in sunny Portugal, on the coast, beers flowing. I'd imagine you'd still get a good number of Spurs who'd travel. We all agreed in our group we'd all still go..
Same here mate, we all agreed to still go out there. Could even catch the Benfica vs Dnipro game ;)

I'd still go, 2 nights in sunny Portugal, on the coast, beers flowing. I'd imagine you'd still get a good number of Spurs who'd travel. We all agreed in our group we'd all still go..
So you've booked a trip on the presumption not one, but two teams' results (over 2 legs) go your way?

So you've booked a trip on the presumption not one, but two teams' results (over 2 legs) go your way?

Quite a few have. It's part and parcel of being a supporter who can't afford it, if it was to go up to £300-400 as soon as we were to qualify. I've taken a calculated risk - 2 nights in sunny Portugal with Spurs, or 2 nights in Sunny Portugal without Spurs. Leaving behind rain, and misery...

Not a hard decision really.

My thinking was that both us and Benfica are at home second so having two legs is hopefully a safety net if all go's tits up in the 1st leg. The odds to win the cup are, us 11/2, Benfica 14/1, Dnipro 50/1 and PAOK 150/1.
Anything can happen but the bookies are not normally far out.
Never been to Lisbon so we will be going anyway, just hope the mighty Spurs are there.

Quite a few have. It's part and parcel of being a supporter who can't afford it, if it was to go up to £300-400 as soon as we were to qualify. I've taken a calculated risk - 2 nights in sunny Portugal with Spurs, or 2 nights in Sunny Portugal without Spurs. Leaving behind rain, and misery...

Fair dos, fella

Unless it rains in Portugal!

:harrylol:

The question is - Who's booked Turin?!

Made that mistake twice. Booked flights to Amsterdam last year after we drew Basle :eriksenlip: and proper cheap flights to Glasgow a few years back.

The question is - Who's booked Turin?!
Made that mistake twice. Booked flights to Amsterdam last year after we drew Basle :eriksenlip: and proper cheap flights to Glasgow a few years back.

You may as well book trains to Cardiff for the Super Cup in August!

Always book hotel rooms with free cancellation "just in case".

I booked Amsterdam travel last year when we drew Basle, lost £19 overall - worth a gamble.

To the top.

Booking up for Lisbon soon regardless. What kind of areas of the city will people be staying?

To the top.

Booking up for Lisbon soon regardless. What kind of areas of the city will people be staying?

My mate booked up my hotel so i'll find out. Or maybe @ BN1 BN1 will know? Doesn't post here too often though..

I've got the same attitude mate, even if we go out, its two days in the sun and we could all still catch the game. Would be funny if we still all got tickets. We would have to decide what end to go into though...

:nawty:

Back
Top Bottom