Euro wish list Part I

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Like the article, however perhaps the biggest mistakes teams have made, including us (this fella ring any bells:gio:) is buying a player on their performances in an international competition *coughs* shudders at Paulinho's magnificent display's as he collected his award for 3rd best player in last Coppa America!

Like those names suggested but presume you wrote this prior to Milik's wonder performance last night? Sure it's one game but.....wow he was shit.

Trippier is an interesting conundrum, I agree with everything you say and thing we can do a lot better, that said when we rotated him last year with Walker, it is fair to say that this was also our best period of the season last year. The rotation worked and so to did Trippier. That said I love the fella you mention, he too would benefit learning from the best RB in world football right now (name a better one).

Adam nagy is an elegant,intelligent and brilliant player. His performance reminds me of Luka. and can play both DM and AM role.In my opinion,He can become a replacement for Erikssen.

Back
Top Bottom