EURO 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Italy look very good. Well coached and I'd take their goalkeeper, defence and midfield over England's.

Hard to decipher how good Italy have actually been and how shocking Turkey are. Any decent side would have put a few past this Turkey team. They look clueless, and they were blowing out of their arses after 30 minutes.

Hard to decipher how good Italy have actually been and how shocking Turkey are. Any decent side would have put a few past this Turkey team. They look clueless, and they were blowing out of their arses after 30 minutes.
Italy really struggled to break them down first half aswell, took an own goal to change the game

I think Italy will struggle against better opposition

They’re the most inform national team and have dominated all the « dark horses », I’d say they’re pretty good.

Italy really struggled to break them down first half aswell, took an own goal to change the game

I think Italy will struggle against better opposition

I think they'll be a typical hard to beat, gritty Italy team that will go out to a France, Germany or Portugal. Turkey have looked like a Championship standard side this evening from the first minute. The Italians have done what they've needed to and you can't argue with a 3-0 win no matter who you're playing in this tournament. But man for man I think there's a number of teams superior to them.

If Turkey win their other two games then we can say it was a great Italy performance. But I think Turkey will lose all three and I expect Wales to beat them pretty comfortably on that showing.

Agree. Although Turkey didn't even look happy to be there.

I'm concerned that only about eight teams are going to be up for this tournament.
Yep

The rest will just be happy to sit back and stink up the place.

I will never undestand how uefa managed to put France, Germany and Portugal in one group when there are so many rubbish NT teams in this competition.

Guarda-redes: Anthony Lopes, Rui Patricio, Rui Silva

Defesas: João Cancelo, Nélson Semedo, José Fonte, Pepe, Rúben Dias, Nuno Mendes e Raphael Guerreiro

Médios: Danilo, Palhinha, Rúben Neves, Bruno Fernandes, Moutinho, Renato Sanches, Sérgio Oliveira, William Carvalho

Avançados: Pote, André Silva, Bernando Silva, Ronaldo, Diogo Jota, Gonçalo Guedes, João Félix e Rafa Silva

If Portugal don't make at least the Semi-finals I'll be shocked.

Back
Top Bottom