Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Also handled the ball at the end of the Newcastle game under Dino which I believe led to a goal so that 110 game figure isn’t true. I also remember him standing back admiring a cross instead of going for the ball that led to a goal (can’t remember the exact ) game. However has really impressed under Conte
I think some stats count an act as a defenders mistake only if they had the ball and then they passed it to an attacker, which in general is very rare .

Sanchez has made only 2 'errors' in 5 years.

Dier on holiday, wonder if he's gonna bother turning up if southgate calls.
At the end of the day he'd be called in as a reserve player so chances are, he won't play anyway.

FUgZ_KQWYAELRbC

The bromance with Dele died 2-3 years ago I guess
They are still very good mates. But he is just one of those men guys see as a brother. He is probably nailed on club captain even if Kane stays post Hugo. Davinson, Emerson, Foyth, he is respected and liked by pretty much all of them. He's been a brilliant bridge integrating our overseas group. Fantastic bit of business whoever got him But you know.... Coner Coady

Last edited:
It's KaneDomBadBoy KaneDomBadBoy mate. His got an agenda against the whole word apart from a certain South Korean footballer. But he's right on this.

10 x more recognition if he was English?

Nah...... OTT and driven by his agenda. It's a disingenuous post.... The flattery of Moussa is secondary.

Last edited:
It's KaneDomBadBoy KaneDomBadBoy mate. His got an agenda against the whole word apart from a certain South Korean footballer. But he's right on this.
Son - underrated
Kulu - underrated
Eriksen - underrated
Jan - underrated
Toby - underrated
Hugo - underrated

and...

Dembele - criminally underrated

If any one of these players were English, they'd have gotten 5x the attention/credit. Make that 10x for Dembele who in his prime, was hands down the best Spurs player over the last 10 years.

Son - underrated
Kulu - underrated
Eriksen - underrated
Jan - underrated
Toby - underrated
Hugo - underrated

and...

Dembele - criminally underrated

If any one of these players were English, they'd have gotten 5x the attention/credit. Make that 10x for Dembele who in his prime, was hands down the best Spurs player over the last 10 years.
Dembele was a beast. Don't think he was underrated more than Son though.

10 x more recognition is he was English?
Declan Rice is half the player as prime Dembele but receives 10x the recognition and hype Dembele ever got.

Dier and virtually every Spurs player that played with him said that Dembele was by far the best and most talented Spurs player they've ever played with. KDB said similar remarks about him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom