Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I saw him chasing him down after it happened but I think Lingard got in the way and calmed him down. Will be interesting to see.

Made the mistake of reading the comment section of a BBC article for this on Facebook.

I don't know whether social media has caused people to turn into morons, or if it just puts the spotlight on them.

I quite like Herrera as a player but i have absolutely no doubt in my mind Dier would go through him like a hot knife through butter and i would take immense pleasure from watching it happen.

I dunno who is showing the game on December 11th... (Sky or BT) but I dare....no double dare whoever it is not to mention this incident in the pre-match build up... for fear of stirring up a cauldron of hate in which appropriate retribution (and, I assume, the inevitable red card, which will suit Utd/Sky/BT) will be administered!

I bet you can't!

#hiddenagenda

Because Dier has now openly insinuated through the media that he will resolve his issue with Herrera when they next meet on the field. Its therefore premeditated and the manager is obviously aware of this so its on the manager to stop this from happening by having a word with dier before the game is played.

I love poch and think hes a great coach but i didnt like how we acted against Chelski last season and did not like how Dele Alli was continuously getting himself involved in little niggles almost on a weekly basis until he was finally suspended. i thought Poch could have done more on both occasions.

Because Dier has now openly insinuated through the media that he will resolve his issue with Herrera when they next meet on the field. Its therefore premeditated and the manager is obviously aware of this so its on the manager to stop this from happening by having a word with dier before the game is played.

I love poch and think hes a great coach but i didnt like how we acted against Chelski last season and did not like how Dele Alli was continuously getting himself involved in little niggles almost on a weekly basis until he was finally suspended. i thoughy Poch could have done more on both occasions.
Poch can still tell him not to get involved and Dier can simply overrule him on the pitch - doesn't mean it's Poch's fault. Bizarre logic

I love poch and think hes a great coach but i didnt like how we acted against Chelski last season and did not like how Dele Alli was continuously getting himself involved in little niggles almost on a weekly basis until he was finally suspended. i thought Poch could have done more on both occasions.
Grow a pair mate. For decades we have witnessed a lame, limp wristed bunch of wimps wearing our colours. Finally we have some backbone in the side and you don't like it?? The single biggest thing Poch has given us is a backbone, an aggressive in your face attitude.

Alli has lost his edge this season, I prefer the Alli of last year, far more effective than the one we have seen this year.

As for Dier's comments, they are just that, comments. FFS.

Back
Top Bottom