Episode 43 (recording on 16/5/12)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

jazz15c said:
Flannerz said:
Should they bring back the Crystal Maze and what was your favourite zone?

* TEDIOUS TRIVIAL FACT ALERT *

Bloke I work with used to build the sets for some of the zones...!

AND...

This bird I know built the boxes for the Deal or No Deal set...!

FUCK YES!

Can I touch you?

Flannerz said:
jazz15c said:
Flannerz said:
Should they bring back the Crystal Maze and what was your favourite zone?

* TEDIOUS TRIVIAL FACT ALERT *

Bloke I work with used to build the sets for some of the zones...!

AND...

This bird I know built the boxes for the Deal or No Deal set...!

FUCK YES!

Can I touch you?

Not quite the response I was expecting but fuck it...best offer I've had in years! lol

Please also mention the summer tours- Travelling supporters- pm me you drug requests so I can get the orders sorted before you arrive.

PaxtonTT said:
Thelonious said:
PaxtonTT said:
Rendition of the One Pound fish song please:

how-to-sell-fish-t2276.html
I thought you were the bloke who runs the twitter account, now I'm confused.
Both from the same website, TotalTottenham.Com, I feature on the twitter account from time to time for reporting from matches like I did for #TottenhamUltras etc. :nawty:
I tweeted the song to @totaltottenham and he had no idea wtf I was on about. :harryfacepalm:

Thelonious said:
I tweeted the song to @totaltottenham and he had no idea wtf I was on about. :harryfacepalm:
Haha no im just on the staff with him at totaltottenham, I only go on the twitter ever so often to report from games etc.

Have any of you ever dabbled in the world of crime.. if so what is the most stupid thing you have got in trouble for?

NAWTY.

Flag doesn't ever accidentally call Thelonious or Spooky by their real names. tehTrunk however, that's a different kettle of fish, why is that?

Back
Top Bottom