Episode 42 (9/5/12)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A verified sex offender?

Can you do a last minute classic 'TFC' appeal to get me and my old man a ticket for Sunday's game? He's over from New Zealand and I hardly see him, plus he obviously never gets to see his beloved Spurs anymore.

Will do something sexual for tickets.*

*Not with my Dad.

I don't usually get the edit until late Thursday night.

We could release it early doors Friday. I think 12 on Friday has sort of stuck as a tradition.

PaulTHFC said:
I have the time over the next 4 weeks if someone can point me in the direction of some idiot proof editing software.
As Rosie said, everything you need you'll be able to do with Audacity. Cut/copy snippets of each podcast and then string them together in a separate project. If you have trouble installing the LAME libraries, ask a gooner. Or, well, me, since among my various professional responsibilities here is making sure undergraduates figure out how to install/use Audacity.

Past that, the only real tip you need is to consider crossfading between snippets so there aren't hard splices, which is an effect you may want to save for when it's warranted.

http://www.howtogeek.com/57252/how-to-u ... io-tracks/

Cool I've download the app. It seems to be fine. I'll play about with just some music stuff to get the hang of and see where it goes from there.

Back
Top Bottom