Episode 39 - questions

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We may have lost, but just how fucking classless are Chelsea??? The chanting during the silence, the non goal, the injury big drama during our goal, which I felt was there to detract the ref from sending off Cech. We may have lost but as a club and fans at least we're not dead inside!!

Not so much a question, more a salient point!

Option 1 - Spurs finish 3rd and automatically qualify for next year's Champions League. Woolwich finish 4th.

Option 2 - Spurs finish 4th but will have to go through a play-off and might not make it to the Group Stage. Woolwich finish 5th and go into the Europa.

Which one would you choose?

Fuck sensible questions...what I really want to know:

Who would win out of a fight between Dot Cotton and Skeletor from He-Man?

:kaboul:

PaulTHFC said:
If all the members of the current squad changed gender. Which would have the biggest lady lumps and why?

Jermain Defoe, obviously. Does not require explanation. Younes Kaboul's breasts would also be noteworthy. Kyle Walker would be a full and pert B cup - quality over quantity.

spooky said:
Rotation, rotation, rotation - has the lack of it burnt our players our and caused the blip?

Yes.

Windizzle posted a great article about this on twitter this morning. Our first 11 have played the equivlant of 42 extra games between them compared to the rest of the top 6.

Madness.

WilsonJet said:
PaulTHFC said:
If all the members of the current squad changed gender. Which would have the biggest lady lumps and why?

Jermain Defoe, obviously. Does not require explanation. Younes Kaboul's breasts would also be noteworthy. Kyle Walker would be a full and pert B cup - quality over quantity.

Do you not think kaboul's would be a bit square, massive but square.

i'd have a go on Walker for the record.

Belgian Spur said:
How many times per game do you use the word cunt ?

My Mum sat next to me at for the first time since the Portsmouth Semi Final on Sunday, she was horrified that I "aggressively used the C word atleast 10 times in the first half".

I didn't make it back to my seat for the second half so god knows how many I would of clocked up had I been there.

Back
Top Bottom