Episode 31 discussion topics

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

78Spur said:
spooky - true

I just have that horrible feeling that I get about Scotland - that all they seem to be is defined as 'hating the english' and you think there's got to be more to it than that tribalism...

I mean I know we're clearly better but!

there are bloody good reasons for why the jocks hate the english. (if you know your history).

likewise, for why spurs hate those fucking cunts down the road.

in fact, "it's enough to make ur heart go wo-o-o-o".

ZoC said:
there are bloody good reasons for why the jocks hate the english. (if you know your history).

I totally agree there are a lot of good reasons why the Scots hate us and probably even more for the Irish.

Hatred is not born out of nothing but I would prefer us being defined by the good things about us rather than the fact we hate Woolwich.... It's more about Blanchflower, McKay, Hoddle - glory 'n' all that shit!! :)

78Spur said:
ZoC said:

I totally agree there are a lot of good reasons why the Scots hate us and probably even more for the Irish.

Hatred is not born out of nothing but I would prefer us being defined by the good things about us rather than the fact we hate a***nal.... It's more about Blanchflower, McKay, Hoddle - glory 'n' all that shit!! :)

braveheart-crazy-face.jpg

glory, glory hallelujah! :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom