Episode 30 discussion topics

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I assume Episode 31 will be the one to talk about Woolwich in? So I'll leave my Woolwich questions for next week....

We now seem to have a lot of squad depth in a lot of positions. E.g. When Kaboul returns, what does Harry do? Does he drop Dawson or King who were both brilliant against Liverpool and Newcastle? Does VDV come back in immediately for Saha? Does Lennon take Niko's place?

My question is that if we have a really really big game (like the Woolwich one I guess), who would your 11 be if you were picking the side? I think you'lll get differences between you lot all the way through the team.

Bruno Uvini. Signed on loan until the end of the season from São Paulo with a view to sign permanently in the summer. Defender. U20's Brazil captain. Has only played a handful of games for his club (8 appearances).

Place Windy on alert. Spurs appear to have a decent scouting system. Sandro was U20's captain before him.

spooky said:
Bruno Uvini. Signed on loan until the end of the season from São Paulo with a view to sign permanently in the summer. Defender. U20's Brazil captain. Has only played a handful of games for his club (8 appearances).

Place Windy on alert. Spurs appear to have a decent scouting system. Sandro was U20's captain before him.

The new Rodrigo Defendi?

Defendi was never going to make it based on his name.

"Oh that's awful defending by defendi, unlike his name he just can't defend"

etc

How would you feel about players using us as a stepping stone. Not as much of an issue these days, but would you rather we had a great player for two years just for him to fuck of later, or would you rather not the bother

Back
Top Bottom