Episode 27 discussion ideas

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For a club with recent Champion's League history and future ambitions for the CL and the title, why are we forever in need of a striker?

Ade is on loan and there's no partner for him or a replacement that isn't terrifying in one way (Defoe) or another (Pav).

What happens if Ade is injured? What happens after the loan expires? Why won't Levy spend on the one position we perpetually need?

One word - February.

For me it's all about February. Thought Jan was the month that we could put ourselves in the title race.
Last 2 results have dampened that a bit, really relying on City falling to pieces now.

But February is all about
a/ will we finish top 3 or
b/ get sucked into the 4th place dogfight.

Red racist scousers away, visit of the overweight and proud Geordies, Red scum away.

It's almost like a film script. What's the ending?? terry henry breaking Arsene Wenger's neck when Relax gets played???

Flannerz said:
I record loads of random rubbish on my away trip yesterday. You can use some if it if you like!
Not sure it'll form part of the podcast, might be released as a seperate piece like mine was.

T5Ryu.jpg

Do you really think we are going to do any business this transfer window? I have a feeling no and we will have to keep our fingers crossed that no one gets hurt.

You could talk about why you didn't give me shout out for randomly running into you at the B&H, and you only recognizing me because of my San Diego hat, you cunt. :bmj:

Only kidding, it was lovely to meet you. The missus says hello.

Chris Foy vs Spurs on Friday. This is when we really find out whether he hates us or not. Oh and talk about the Man City game and Harry Redknapp if you want to. :harryhmm:

Thelonious said:
bear in mind, we're playing Watford on Friday and Wigan next Tuesday chaps...

Which pop star would you like to have as chairman?

Which sporting goods outlet would we prefer the stadium to be named after?

Watford / Wigan done.

We need a bigger stadium (obvious I know) but just seen tickets for games in March are already sold out. Seems to me some fans only go when were playing well and not there to support the team when were in the shit. Sorry if I offended anyone but just annoyed that I can hardly go to any games to watch the team I've supported through the good and bad times. Where as some people have season tickets coz daddy brought them one and probably not even bothered about the game.

Back
Top Bottom