Episode 2 questions

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When is :windy: making a full appearance on the pod? I want to hear a drunk Windy correcting/laughing at Dan's pronunciation of players names.

Thelonious said:
Some of my best friends are white....
sw50sw8sw578.gif

nope :saha: i'm so far behind podcast wise at the moment i have 38 podcasts to listen to at the moment, its not an easy life but i'll work harder at listening to podcasts :goonermong:

Kotten said:
When is :windy: making a full appearance on the pod? I want to hear a drunk Windy correcting/laughing at Dan's pronunciation of players names.

It will happen this season!
Bit of a mental time for me at the moment - split up with long-term girlfriend, moving out of rented place into parents' and trying to buy first pad. But it WILL happen.

WindyCOYS said:
Kotten said:

Bit of a mental time for me at the moment - split up with long-term girlfriend, moving out of rented place into parents' and trying to buy first pad. But it WILL happen.

*man hug*

YidoBuckler said:
WindyCOYS said:
Kotten said:

*man hug*
:vdvdive:

Back
Top Bottom