Episode 2 questions

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will Scott Parker get a look in under AVB? He dropped lampard for being too slow and old. I have a feeling Parker may suffer the same fate. Especially once sandro is back and we seem to be chasing defensive midfielders this window.

Less serious but equally important question.

In your opinion, When you go for a half time wee at the lane (or any ground really) how many people deep in the queue for a urinal can you be before its inappropriate to start unbuckling/ unzipping.

MaynoothSpur said:
If you met a bird and she said I'll let you shag me, If you wear my scum shirt while you do it. Would you do it?

Lets say she's a 6 or 7. (out of 10. peados)

Not even if it was Mila Kunis

Smolik said:
MaynoothSpur said:
If you met a bird and she said I'll let you shag me, If you wear my scum shirt while you do it. Would you do it?

Lets say she's a 6 or 7. (out of 10. peados)

Not even if it was Mila Kunis
I'd be amazed if anyone said yes to this.

Back
Top Bottom