Episode 19 Questions

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How about a Spurs support group?

If you are just forming a supporters club, the members all have to be E-Hotspur members and have a client relationship number (CRN) with THFC.

The requirement Thelonious quoted only comes into play if you want the supporters club to become a means for its members to purchase tickets.

If you are just forming a supporters club, the members all have to be E-Hotspur members and have a client relationship number (CRN) with THFC.

The requirement Thelonious quoted only comes into play if you want the supporters club to become a means for its members to purchase tickets.

I'll rephrase that...How about a Spurs supporters support group, you know like AA...My name is Arty and I'm a Spurs supporter...

Al, If you was captured by the bloke in the Saw films; in order to escape, would you rather jump in a pit of hypodermic needles, cut off a pound of your own flesh or register all your personal details for an official Woolwich supporters club?

For our wonderful Engineer. (@dmarchantthfc is doing it this week right? :baletroll:)

Al

If you had the ability to know just one piece of information you are currently unaware of, what would it be?

You are Daniel Levy and, through the magic of the interwebs and your shrewd negotiating, you can acquire one former Spurs player and replace a player in our current starting XI. Based on AVB's 4-2-3-1 formation (lone striker) who do you acquire and who do you replace in the current first team?

Al

If you could engineer a podcast on any other subject, or be on another podcast that's already out there, what would it be?

Windy,
Which youth player were you most disappointed to see not make it in the first team at spurs?

Al

If you could engineer a podcast on any other subject, or be on another podcast that's already out there, what would it be?

Windy,
Which youth player were you most disappointed to see not make it in the first team at spurs?

Not sure this made it in time, so I'll answer now - maybe M'Poku, who is now playing pretty regularly for Standard Liege at 20 - saw him single-handedly light up U18 games. Another one is Yaser Kasim. Honestly thought he was destined for big things, but seemed to leave under a bit of a cloud (not sure his parents saw eye to eye with coaching staff) and although he is currently at Brighton, he's not getting many games and this season has been loaned out to Luton in the Conference. Think he could have gone places at Spurs - shame.

Not sure this made it in time, so I'll answer now - maybe M'Poku, who is now playing pretty regularly for Standard Liege at 20 - saw him single-handedly light up U18 games. Another one is Yaser Kasim. Honestly thought he was destined for big things, but seemed to leave under a bit of a cloud (not sure his parents saw eye to eye with coaching staff) and although he is currently at Brighton, he's not getting many games and this season has been loaned out to Luton in the Conference. Think he could have gone places at Spurs - shame.

Wrong. It's space dilevsky.

Back
Top Bottom