Episode 19 Questions

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

spooky

The Fighting Cock
Questions for episode 19 please, also a question for Engineer Al and Windy.

Also include any talking points you might want discussed.

Ta.

What does our resident Child Catcher think of the loan system? Should we continue to loan out the likes of Bostock, or should we have a stronger second team?

For example, what did Falque learn last season not playing for Southampton that he couldn't have learned playing for our second team?

What is one thing you dislike about Spurs' matchdays?
For me it's the moany bastards who have Season Tickets in the shelf that do nothing but moan.

Not so much a question as asking for a Shout Out if possible. I have started a Spurs Supporters Group here in South Carolina. We received our official charter from the club back in October and now have 7 members.

We are a small group but proud to be increasing the profile of Spurs in South Carolina. Here is the link on the club website for our Supporters Group:

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/sites/supporters-club/club-finder/south-carolina-spurs.page

I have to say that listening to the podcast served as an inspiration to start the SC Spurs Supporters Group. We are eager to add new members in South Carolina and welcome Spurs fans in Charlotte NC to become involved as well.

Thanks.

Stewart

Back
Top Bottom