episode 17 questions - already recorded

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Also - if you have any 'talking point' discussion ideas, share. Football related.
With us entering december in a few days and what not, which is quickly followed by the dreaded january transfer window... What positions and probably more importantly, which players do you lot think we need, and what positions/players do you think AVB has identified as the most in need of reinforcement?

Yesterday saw us beat Wet Spam 3-1, this is one of the few times this season I have witnessed us aggressively pushing forward with the lead rather than playing keep ball. Do you think this shows that AVB is learning and adapting or just fortunes were in our favor for once?

Considering Ashley Mills lucky escape last week have any of you had any match-related near-death experiences or war wounds?
I've seen plenty of trouble (from a safe distance) at the Scum games over the years but embarrassing the worst injury I ever got was before the AC CL game at San Siro. On metro on way to ground a granny pushed me out of the way to get out of the carriage and I fell partially down between the train and platform. She took no notice, my mates pissed themselves laughing. Ruptured all the ligaments in my ankle and knee. Leg swelled up almost instantly. But hey... made the game. And the result made up for the agony. :)
What can I say, I'm a lover not a fighter.
But if I ever saw that Aul One again..... POW! Right in the flappy gooter.

Yesterday saw us beat Wet Spam 3-1, this is one of the few times this season I have witnessed us aggressively pushing forward with the lead rather than playing keep ball. Do you think this shows that AVB is learning and adapting or just fortunes were in our favor for once?

The fortunes in our favour being the fact that West Ham were probably the worst team we've played at the Lane so far.

After having sex with your missus do you quote Alan Partridge? With my ex I used to say "that was classic intercourse" afterwards. I've never asked about the pedestrianisation of Norwich city centre

Flav. AVB and Ryan Gosling are both celebrating events on the same day. They both invite you to their parties, which one do you go to.

Back
Top Bottom