England squad

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Christ moussa sissoko still in the french squad. Hes either the greatest con man of all time or the greatest digger up of dirt on managers ever. Baffling.
On another note matt doherty was ok for ireland tonight. Nothing spectacular but decent. Played right wing in a 3-4-3
This the problem with doherty
He is good as a wingback with 3 at the back
I'm playing also rightback and played sometimes wingback
This is a big difference
Defending higher or deeper
I'm pretty sure with Nagelsmann 3back he will be a very good player
So a little shame to our transfer policy

Well our Under 21's were absolutely toss earlier. How is Aidy Bothroyd still in a job? I wouldn't want him making the tea. Absolutely useless.

Last edited:
The game v Albania might not go ahead. Must say, the stadium has a certain gauche style to it.

arena_kombetare02.jpg

Isn’t it a qualifier ? I tend to lose track but if it is then they don’t choose the opposition . Bit like Belgium yesterday , just play who your paired with & win
It's not England's fault, they have to fulfil the fixture.
San Marino and Andorra in the qualifying groups though, in the middle of a pandemic ... what's the point? People say how can these teams get better if they never play better opposition. But they can't get better, Andorra has the same population as Bracknell.
They could play for 100 years and they won't get any better.

It's not England's fault, they have to fulfil the fixture.
San Marino and Andorra in the qualifying groups though, in the middle of a pandemic ... what's the point? People say how can these teams get better if they never play better opposition. But they can't get better, Andorra has the same population as Bracknell.
They could play for 100 years and they won't get any better.
They’ve won 6 matches apparently, so it does happen

Back
Top Bottom