Dortmund v Spurs- Ropey League Last 16.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Then why do you choose to ignore the possibility that he likes of Dier and Kane are tired and are in need of a rest?
Because Poch has other options this season but still insists on playing them both, leading to the conclusion that he feels they're both capable of playing as they are, otherwise he'd use someone else.

Appreciate that 99.9% of you want to get shit faced in a Beir Keller but the Football museum was worth a visit
We are citizens of the world... there shall be no debauchery among our delegation! :levyeyes:

Can't fucking wait to start smashing through gallons of the amber stuff :smesh:

Dele Alli went on periscope a little while ago with Eric Dier as his 'tour guide'...

Dele Alli @Dele_Alli

Aside from being ADORABLE - this probably indicates that Dier will be given a much-needed rest for Dortmund and won't travel. After all, we already know that Alli is suspended for the match, and I'd have thought the lads would be getting on the plane imminently if they were flying over.

Because Poch has other options this season but still insists on playing them both, leading to the conclusion that he feels they're both capable of playing as they are, otherwise he'd use someone else.

In my view, Kane and Dier are actually the 2 players that Poch doesn't really have equivalent alternatives for. But I agree that in Poch we should trust, and that if he plays them, it's because he feels they can hold up.

Dele Alli went on periscope a little while ago with Eric Dier as his 'tour guide'...

Dele Alli @Dele_Alli

Aside from being ADORABLE - this probably indicates that Dier will be given a much-needed rest for Dortmund and won't travel. After all, we already know that Alli is suspended for the match, and I'd have thought the lads would be getting on the plane imminently if they were flying over.
Love how polite and respectful they are to the driver, more so than many non-rich people I know in real life.

Love how polite and respectful they are to the driver, more so than many non-rich people I know in real life.
We have such nice boys, whereas that lot down the road have...

article-2445444-1885966000000578-21_634x668.jpg

I LOVE ERIC DIER AND ERIC DIER LOVES ME.
:dier:

Back
Top Bottom