Doping scandal?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hope it's not Spurs...

I mean our improvement this season has been pretty spectacular and we do out run many teams.

Although sadly, if anything DOES come from it and it turns out it's Leicester. It'll be AFTER the season is over and if they do win the league, it just means 2015/2016 will be a null winner like when Juve had their trophies thrown out. Which is ridiculously Spursy really. Almost as Spursy as finishing above City, United, Chelsea, Woolwich and Liverpool and still not winning the damn thing.

Leicester have gone from 20th to 1st in one season, if anyone is cheating - it's them.

60114268.jpg

I think we should acknowledge the risk this bloke is taking in claiming what he is, if he names clubs or even players explicitly and it's false he's hella libellous, surely he wouldn't risk it unless he knew it was true.

Just had a look on foxestalk, they all seem to believe the Leicester accusations are historical, going back to 2006. Don't get your hopes up on them and Woolwich being deducted points and handing us the title, just yet.

Just had a look on foxestalk, they all seem to believe the Leicester accusations are historical, going back to 2006. Don't get your hopes up on them and Woolwich being deducted points and handing us the title, just yet.
They won't be deducted points but if they win the league the title will just be void.

More casual racism from from a Leicester fan on the racist forum:

'I'd imagine this is rubbish. With the timing just right to disrupt our flow before the run in.

Who owns the times? Do they happen to have a large spurs/Jewish influence?'

From the video it seems as if the doc was trying to be a billy big potatoes. Don't expect anything to come of this tbh. Although Wenger mentioned it the other week and I have no doubt he's right. I just think this isn't the story that's going to blow the top of it.

Back
Top Bottom